GET IT NOW, NEW BOOTH BROTHERS FILM, SOUL CATCHER NOW ON DVD WWW.SOULCATCHERMOVIE.COM OR AMAZON.COM


Soul Catcher Trailer

SOUL CATCHER DVD-Reviews-What people are saying.

Got my soul catcher!! yesterday watch it last night,Wow it was great!!!!!! :ANNA

I just finished watching the DVD. My heart goes out to all those spirits and those you interviewed. I do not want to give anything away but this is one DVD that needs to be seen by EVERYONE! :BECKY

I just finished watching Soul Catcher and it broke my heart to see what happened to my Native American ancestors back then... I cried during the whole documentary.... I thank you and Philip both for showing everyone what happened and how Native Americans were treated.... You both showed the truth of the cruelty they all suffered. :DONNA

Christopher You have done an awesome job have watched this twice already. Honored to be a friend!! PS... your a very brave soul, 1939! :JACKIE

just watched another amazing and touching documentrary by The Booth Brothers! :) My collection is almost complete. "Soulcatcher" is a great film, thank you, Philip Adrian Booth and Christopher Saint Booth! :) I was so excited to get it, I'd been anxiously waiting! :Margret

Got my copy of Soul Catcher, It ROCKS!!! :William

your brave .... lol.. i am so very proud , all your flims are great but this one is over the top..Tami


I watched Soul Catcher last night, it's very good. I did buy it for the paranormal aspect(great captures), but loved the historical aspect even more. People with NA bloodline should see this. Esp. liked the heart-to-heart with Melvin. Great job! Joni

I just finished watching the Soul Catcher Directed By The Booth Brothers. What an amazing DVD You have to get this, the DVD is Top Shelf. :Deborah

Truly Awesome.. It is the best I have seen.. :) great work!!! :DP

Popular posts from this blog

EXORCIST DVD, DIARY BOOK, BLESSED ST. BENEDICT MEDAL DEAL

THE EXORCIST DIARY BOOK WITH FREE BLESSED MEDALION!

MARIE LAVEAU MAGICK Practices of Haitian Voodoo and beyond. Order now and get the book autographed and also get free blessed beads